Rev Design is always looking for talented project managers, designers, programmers, and interns. Candidates must love the creative process, enjoy developing meaningful marketing materials, and be ready to have fun.
- Design skills illustrated through a strong portfolio of work
- Well-versed in Adobe creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and microsoft office.
- Basic knowledge in web and digital applications using Wordpress and Dreamweaver.
- A team player; willing to take direction and adapt in professional and social situations.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
Currently we are looking for:
- Graphic Designer: Brings Rev Design and our clients brands to life and plays a key role in shaping the consumer’s view of the company. It’s a rich and rewarding position that directly shapes our clients’ impressions and engages their client base.
- Web Designer: Responsible for designing and developing websites for both large and small businesses. This individual should be comfortable driving website projects from conception to implementation as part of a team enviroment. We are interested in candidates that have excellent communication skills, critical thinking skills, and a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment. We also look for candidates who strive for continuous improvement and are open to feedback and development opportunities.
- Internship: We are currently looking for design and or web solution interns to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a passion for great design and a keen interest in emerging technologies. You will be working closely with the design team across varying creative mediums including but not limited to:
- Presentation design
- Print design
- Web/digital design
- Social media design and content
Call us today to inquire about job opportunities - 845.225.0770
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.